This simple tutorial for a Trick or Treat banner is sure to spice up your mantle, front door, or halloween centerpiece! Pair it with a Gypsy Pumpkin (tutorial) or even a Halloween Pillow (tutorial) for the full look!
Black on Kraft Alphabet Paper
Small Black Clothespins
Decorative Clothespins White
Canvas Rectangle Shapes
1. Cut out your desired saying. We used Trick, Treat! (3 papers worth)
2. Layer the canvas shape, kraft letter and clip them together using the small clothespin.
3. We used copper wire for the base of the banner. To give it personality, we twisted the wire and made loops in it!
*Here’s a video of how we twisted the wire
Once complete, the wire looks like this!
4. The last step is to glue or clip the canvas onto the wire. See, we told you this tutorial would be easy!
This project is a part of a complete collection of Halloween decor items as pictured. Better yet, you can win ALL the materials used to create what’s pictured! Here’s how:
1. Pin the photo below
2. In the description of the photo, tag #canvashalloween
3. Submit your pin, and you’ve been entered into the giveaway!
We will announce the winner on Friday 10/4!
Can’t wait to get the materials? Order them now directly from our widget!